The Dolphin Pool!

Here is another beautiful picture taken from our Team Building two years ago. This is called the Dolphin Pool!

Why a Dolphin Pool? Maybe you are thinking that there is a lot of dolphins swimming in this pool! Haha...! Hope so!

Actually I just called it as a 'Dolphin Pool' because of its design. I like the dolphin art image of it in the bottom of the pool. With the swimming pool's blue clear water, the scene was too relaxing to the eyes! Love it! =)

This resort was in Antipolo. Our whole team stayed here overnight for our Team Building. At daytime along with the different activities, we love to see this image and took different photo shots of it! At nighttime, we swim in it! The water was so cold!

Talking about the dolphin image itself, I really love to see it! These were two dolphins rotating one another symbolizing a balance! I don't think if these two dolphins were lovers. But for sure, I love to see them!

Moreover, this Dolphin Pool keep reminding me of one of my favorite Asianovela called "A Promise of Love in the Dolphin Bay"! So romantic...! Moments with my former love keep flashing on my mind! C",)

Comments