Under the Umbrella Pool!

I like to share with you again another beautiful scene from our previous company outing. This is from our 2008 summer company outing in 88 SPA and resort. This is from one of the beautiful swimming pools in the said resort!

The water in it was so cold and blue! Swimming in it, you didn't anymore feel the heat of the sun. What more, you didn't get tanned by the sun waves since there is a big umbrella-like structure in this pool!

Yeah, I like the umbrella-like structure design of this pool. It looks so beautiful and attractive. It's catchy! What more, there were drops of water falling from it! Yup, it was like a big water fountain! You will feel the cold drops of water falling onto your body!

I like to swim in this type of pool. Yup, since it protects my white skin from the heat of the sun, I always stay under it together with my officemates. We had a lot of fun under this umbrella pool! Love it...!

And of course seeing this pictures, I remember my former teammates who were not anymore with us now. They were already transferred into the other companies! Now this pictures served as a treasured moments with them...! C",)

Comments