My Top 10 Facebook Followers!

And before we end up the year 2010, let me share with you the people who keep on looking and following me in Facebook!

Here are my Top 10 followers in this hottest social networking site:





Another application was introduced in FB. And this application computes your Top 10 friend followers. These people were my friends in FB who were avidly following my different posts, pictures, and statuses. And of course they were those people who keep on looking for my infos and secrets!

So surprised to see that my teammate John Angelo is my topnotcher follower! What more, my teammates were my top followers! Well, I won't surprise, 'coz these officemates were those people who keep on finding my secrets and mysteries! "Mga intrigera talaga..."!

Well, thanks for being one! Happy holidays! C",)

Comments