"11 For 11" - My 11 Top Plans This 2011!

At the end of 2010, I shared with you my so-called "10 of 10" which summarized my top 10 major accomplishments for 2010. Now, I will share with you my "11 for 11"!

What are the things I'm looking for this year?! What are my plans?! What are my goals that I will need to accomplish before the end of the year?!

So, join me today as I count my 11 plans for this year of the rabbit! What are they? Here we go!

1. Increase Savings and Investments

Last year, my savings account in one of the major banks undeniably increased! What more that I can do? Maintain it! Maintain its continuous growth! I'll save more. Yup, I set a maximum target savings amount for this account. And when I reach that said maximum target, I wouldn't stop! I'll ensure that it will grow larger and larger!

More Savings and Investments

2. A Sexier Body

Wealth is nothing if your health is poor! Yeah, I'm not only maintaining my career or investment, I am also ensuring that I have a fit and sexy body! And for this year, I will ensure that I can reach my target body shape! A sexier, a hotter, and a yummier body! I'll continue my workouts more rigid! And when I reach that hot and sexy body, it only ensures that I will become more marketable! Haha!


A Sexier and Hotter Body

3. More Blog Earnings

Last year, I got my first payment from my blogs! And before the end of 2010 up to this early part of 2011, my earnings from these blogs keep on rising! Everyday it grows and grows! This year, I promise that I will earn more from these!

4. More Intense Love Life

This year I couldn't promise that I will have a steady love life...that I will stick to only one person. But for sure, my love life for this year will intensify! It will be hotter and more sizzling than the previous years! Though I put my career on the top of my priority, I'll also ensure that I didn't taken for granted my love life. And yes, expect more daring moments and more bed scenes! Hehe!

5. Career Opportunity

My career last 2010 is really a boom! My career really grows and I handle different managerial positions! Hmmm...will I be paid for all that hardships now that we have a new management?! What is waiting ahead for my career path this year?! But one thing for sure, I'm ready to explore new opportunity if I'm not satisfied with my increase!

Increase Blog Incomes

6. Buying of Other More New Things

Yup, last 2010 I really bought so many things for our home and for myself. A laptop, an aircon, a bed, a mini cassette, cabinets, and other furniture marked our previous year. What more will I buy for this year?! Well, let's wait and see!

7. Blogs Empowerment

2009 marked the rise of all my blog sites. Then in 2010, they really grows and become famous which lead to increase of my payments and earnings! And for this year, expect that they will really become more powerful! I'll enhance them and I will let them be more marketable! And you will really enjoy them for sure!

8. Launching of Other More Blogs

If I will enhance and empower my previous blogs, this year expect more other blog sites will rise! I'm planning to launch two or three other more new blogs this 2011. Hope that time permits. If I'm not so very busy this year, I will have a time to create more!

More Intense Love Life

9. Exploring Other More New Things

Yeah, I will try new things! Things that were not part of my daily routines. I started it in the late part of 2010 and I'll continue them this 2011! I'm doing now other new things outside my comfort zone!

10. Increase Collections

Like I told you in my 2010 accomplishment report, I started to collect angels. My collection of these cute little things were growing. Every payday, I buy some. Seeing them really relieves my stress and tension. They were really fun to see and own. They were really seems sent by heaven to make you happy!

11. Meeting and Dating More People

And finally for this year, expect that I will date more people! I'll meet and socialize with different people. I'll even reunite with my former college friends. Expect to see me in different parties dating, dancing, and kissing with someone! Haha!


These were just some of my Top 11 plans for 2011. Of course I have also other things in mind that were not included in this list. Some will happen unexpectedly. But the best thing to start your year is set your targets. And from that targets, you may even insert some more!

Hopefully at the end of 2011, these things were all successfully done. Hope that all these things were mission accomplished! Have a nice day to everyone! Let's all start this year right! C",)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I Love the abs! Mukhang ang sarap!