I Won Tickets for the Advance Screening of 'The Amazing Spider Man!'

I was so happy and excited this day after I received a congratulatory email from the Nuffnang community manager. At first, I thought that it was only a spam mail and I supposed to delete it. But when I opened it, I got surprised reading the email!

"You won two (2) tickets to Energizer & Nuffnang's "The Amazing Spider-Man" movie screening on June 29, 2012, 7:30 PM, at Cinema 4, Powerplant Mall" - that was the introduction from the email! Woooh! I want to jump because of excitement! Finally, my dream to be included in the grand premiere night of my one of the much awaited movies this year which is "The Amazing Spider Man" came to life!

Here is the said invitation from Nuffnang:

Nuffnang and Energizer merged for a blogging contest. We will write a post about them following the guidelines specified and 50 successful Nuffnangers will be chosen to join this upcoming prestige event.

The deadline of submission of entries was yesterday, June 25, 2012 at exactly 12 noon! I was saved by the bell when I submitted my entry. I'm planning to write my post for the said contest on the night of June 25 since I didn't yet know that the deadline was in the afternoon. When I read my email to double check the deadline, I hurried up to write my post!

Presto...before the hands of the clock tick to 12 noon, I submitted my entry! At exactly 11:59 am post submitted to Nuffnang!

I got tickets for two! Watch out for my date this coming Friday! See yah...! c",)

Comments