September 2012 - "It's BER and Love Month!


It's BER month already! Woooh...! I smell Christmas, I smell celebration, I smell love! Now that we're already on the month of September, countdown to Christmas starts! Happiness, celebration, and bonuses are coming our way!

September is also the month which tells my previous most memorable love stories! Remember September 19, 1999 and September 14, 2005?! :)

Hopefully, I can give you another bits for these two love stories, But I won't anymore focus my September 2012 to those things of the past. Rather, I will share more on my exciting September events!

Yes, September 2012 spells events! This month, I have lots of exciting and sizzling event lineups. Therefore, expect that this site will be filled with my exciting event and adventures stories!

And since it's already a BER month, let me be the first to greet you with an advance "Merry Christmas!" Stay cool and safe everyone! c",)

Comments