An 'Artista Academy' Moment!

It's proud to say that I became part of two of the country's rival hit artista reality shows namely "Protege: The Battle for the Big Artista Break" of GMA-7 and "Artista Academy" of TV5.

I've already shared with you some of my moments with the "Protege" aspirants but expect for more specially the winner on my next succeeding posts. For now, let me share with you my moments with the AA Scholars.

Here are my cool photos with them:



I love our pictures. They made me belong as one of them! I'm so thankful for this once in a lifetime moments with them!

Have you observed that besides me, in my right and left sides were the two male and female finalists?! Yes, in my right side was Akihiro Blanco (my 'katukayo'), the male finalist and in my left side was Channel Morales, one of the female finalists. They belong to the Top 6 scholars of Kapatid network's biggest artista reality show that were vying for the grand prize.

Aside from Aki and Channel, I also have photos and videos with the other finalists namely Vin Abrenica and Mark Neumann. Yup, I'll share with you our another exciting and cool photos and videos later on.

Who do you think will be the grand winners of this TV5's artista search?! And who among them are your bets?! Well, let's wait and see tonight as the grand finals of the show dubbed as "The Artista Academy Awards Night" air live on TV5!(rcb)

Comments