Rocky and Paulo Avelino: The Boys Next Door Photos!

This is my fourth times to meet in person and talk with one of the country's hottest leading man Paulo Avelino. And therefore, this is our fourth time together in photos!

Check out our so-called Boys-Next Door photos: 



My first meting with Paulo was during the grand presscon of "Walang Hanggan," last January 2012 in ABS-CBN followed by its red carpet premiere night in SM Megamall. Then again in December 2012, I met and interviewed him again for "Shake Rattle and Roll 14: The Invasion" during its red carpet premiere night in SM Megamall. And two weeks ago, I met him for the fourth time during the grand presscon of "Kahit Konting Pagtimgin" his newest Primetime teleserye. 

On my next posts, I'll share with you my previous photos with Paulo Avelino.

Keep up the good work and more power Paulo! (RCB)

Comments