February 2013: "Enjoying the Colorful Life and Love"


The year 2013 for me starts with positive vibes. Almost good things welcomed my year. The recently concluded month of January kept me busy with work, career, events, and lovelife. Looking forward these things to prosper this month of February and so on. 

February usually smells love as it is the month when we celebrate St. Valentines Day. Definitely, everyone of us is currently looking for dates.

Everyone month of February here in your favorite blog Bits of Rocks, we were talking about love, affairs, or love stories related to yours truly. But this 2013, let's add more twists to this month of hearts!

Since the year 2013 gives me a colorful or a beautiful start in terms of career, events, and lovelife, let's continue the discussion this February. Expect more new and exciting posts about my colorful life. Expect more beautiful updates from yours truly. Now that my readers and followers are growing, I need to offer more exciting stuffs!



The Chinese New Year for 2013 also falls this month of February. The year of the snake officially commences this month. Therefore, related Chinese New Year posts as well as feng sui or lucky charms will be published this month here in this page. You may notice that last month, I didn't even talked about Chinese New Year because I will share a full blast Chinese New Year feature this month!  

And yes, definitely I'll share with you a bit of my current lovelife. Hopefully I can share with you here our "moments" which already became a Facebook-serye!

Expect also for lots of surprises this February! So exciting! Join me then to embrace my colorful life and love! As they say, "Live More!" (RCB)

Comments