Chris Cayzer's Australian X-Factor 2012 Full Audition Video!



Chris Cayzer is an International Heartthrob artist. He is a half-Filipino half-Australian singer dubbed as the "acoustic pop prince."  Chris is truly a man of complete package! He is gifted with a good voice, a good looks, and a good masculine body! He is even talented in playing musical instruments and creating his own song.

Last year, Chris became more popular after joining the prestige reality singing competition, the "Australian X-Factor" wherein he emerged as one of the finalists. He was Top 6 in the over 25 category and Top 24 overall in the said singing competition!

Here is the full video of Chris Cayzer's "Australian X-Factor" 2012 audition. Let's all watch this and get to know him more: 



I'm glad and I'm so lucky that I finally met him in person not only once but twice! And I even had a duet jammin' with him in one of his gigs in the APEX Lounge of 7TH High bar and resto weeks ago. I even got series of videos with him!

Aside from being famous as the Australian X-Factor finalist, Chris already appeared in the different movies and TV shows from the three giant networks in the Philippines. 

In ABS-CBN he was a mainstay and performer before of "ASAP" then band members of Sarah Geronimo in the TV series "Bituing Walang Ningning." Then he appeared in the Sam Milby-Bea Alonzo-John Lloyd Cruz romance flick "Close to You."   In GMA-7, Chris also became a regular performer of "SOP." Then appeared in the Kris Bernal-Aljur Abrenica soap "All My Life."  When Chris trabsferred in TV5, he also became a performer in the musical variety show "P.O.5" and appeared in the drama series "BFGF." 



Prior to our first meeting with Chris, I already wrote different articles and blog posts for him. And one of these was for his previous hit song "Drive" which I posted in my music blog "Rhythm of the Rock" in April 2011. If you want to visit the said post, here is the link: http://rockyrics.blogspot.com/2011/04/drive.html 

I'll share with you more interesting posts about my idol Chris Cayzer. So stay tune here in "Bits of Rock!" (RCB) 

Comments