Rocky Meets Chris Cayzer (Video)!



Chris Cayzer is a Filipino-Australian heartthrob RnB acoustic singer! He became more popular last year after being one of the Top 25 finalists of the "Australian X-Factor."  

I'm so glad that I finally met him in person! Yes, I am a big fan of Chris since his Kapamilya days where his career started! I really love his songs and his MTVs aired in MYX Music Channel.  

Chris started in ABS-CBN being a Star Records artist way back in 2006. He made top-selling albums in Star Records. In the same year, he starred in the TV series "Bituing Walang Ningning" as Sarah Geronimo's band mate. He even appeared in the Bea Alonzo-John Lloyd Cruz-Sam Milby movie "Close to You" as Sam's bandmate. From 2007 to 2008, he was a mainstay of "ASAP" and a VJ of MYX. 

In 2008, Chris transferred to GMA-7. In the said station, Chris appeared in the networks TV programs like "SOP," "Maynila," "Dear Friend,"  and "All My Life."         

Then in 2010, Chris switched to TV5 where he starred in the TV series like "BFGF" and musical variety "P.O.5"

Here is my first video interview with Chris where he shared his humble beginnings. Let's all watch this: 



Chris returns in the country to share his music with the Filipinos. He has a regular gig in Bagaberde in Pasay City. Then last Wednesday, April 3, 2013, Chris started his gig in Seventh High Bar in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig in the night dubbed as "Soul Nite."   

I will share with you my second and third videos with Chris as well as our cool photos together in my upcoming posts! So stay tune! (RCB) 

Comments