The 2013 Emerging Influential Blogs - My Top 10 Picks!


It's another time of the year that my favorite blogging project, the Emerging Influential Blogs Writing Project opens. Definitely, I have my entry post giving you my Top 10 new blogs which emerged this 2013.

Since 2010, it's my hobby of joining this project. That year, my first entry was my entertainment blog TV Series Craze which is now a very popular site in the world-wide web. Then last year, it was my newly born lifestyle blog, The Lifestyle Portal which took the No. 1 spot on my list. This year, I have no new blog to put on my Number 1 list but since it's my passion and hobby to join, I pick Top 10 new blogs from my blogger friends and acquaintance.         

The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2013 Writing Project is now on its 7TH Year. It seeks in identifying new and emerging blogs who are making an impact to its readers in 2013. These are blogs that started anytime from July 1, 2012 to the present. These blogs are gradually gaining a considerable amount of readership, following, influence and fascinating the reader in various ways. The bloggers behind them established the blog for various reasons such as expression of thoughts, sharing of knowledge and insight, building a movement, events reporting or coverage, and some for profit. 

So are you ready to know my Top 10 picks for this year?! Well, check this out:  




Wazzup Pilipinas is a community blog focusing on events, travels, advocacy, and interesting places around the country. It is owned by my friend Ross Flores Del Rosario. Yes, we've just met this year in one of the events and I learned more from him. I love his blog because it also features different great photos of the events in the Philippines. Both of us love photography and taking pictures!





Pushing Forward or simply RodelFlordeliz.com is a blog owned by my online friend Rodel Flordeliz. As his blog title suggest, it aims to inspire people and push forward to be a better person day after day. His blog focuses on styles, events, street gents, arts, personality, and photography. I love the fashion statements he featured in this blog.  



3. 100 SPA


If you want to know the best SPA and wellness centers around the country, better check this blog! 100 SPA is a blog owned by my friend Carlo Valenzona. His blog features different SPAs around the Metro. It even gives insights and reviews of the SPAs based on his personal experience.



4. Online Jobs Lifestyle  


Since I'm a career-oriented person, I always read Jobs and Career opportunities articles. Thanks that I found this new site Online Jobs Lifestyle owned by Mr. Genesis Reonico. I love his blog since it features different online job opportunities and how to earn money from the web. No doubt why this site is in my list. It's awesome!       



5. Travel.Blog-Ph.Com
 

This is travel blog owned  by one of my blogger friends Jay-L Aquino. The blog combines travel and photography! It features great shots and photos of the different places. Jay-L loves to travel. Therefore in every place he visits, he got photos captured by his S&R camera! 



6. Saranghae Korea


It's good to know that there is a Filipino Expatriate who created a blog focusing his experience as an expatriate and as a Filipino worker overseas. His blog shares on the web his challenges and experiences as a worker in South Korea. His blog is also an advocacy blog that does not only tackle issues regarding employment but also anything and everything about South Korea. He was even able to help his fellow OFW by discussing some issues regarding employments and sharing to the world how it is living in South Korea as a foreign worker!   



7. Definitely Librarian 


We are now living in an internet world! Almost all the researches were done via the world-wide web. Reading and consulting books today were very rare. And libraries seem replace by internet cafes. It's good to know that there is a blogger and at the same time a librarian who merged the internet and the library in one site called Definitely Librarian. This blog even promotes awareness of librarians' programs. services, and opportunities.



8. Purple Tomato


This is a social media blog. It is dedicated to present social media happenings, issues, and mishaps. It talks about the issues and concerns regarding our generation's intense fixation with Social Media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Well, as a blogger and social media expert, we should also be aware of these things. Therefore I put this site on my list.     



9. Foods on the Spot
 

I love foods, I love to eat! With my friends, we love to explore different restos and food hubs. I even have a segment here in Bits of Rocks  called Food Bits featuring different foods. Therefore this site  Foods on the Spot is closer to my heart and stomach. I love how the blogger presented different foods and recipes. I even got curious with the different restaurants he presented in his site. Definitely, this is part of my list! 



10. The Road Trippers


And last but not the list on my Top 10 picks for this year is a travel blog called The Road Trippers. This is a blog made possible by group of travel bloggers. They aim to document all their journeys from the different part of the world. It is conceptualize to connect travel enthusiasts with common interest to see, experience, and share different road trips. Many of the bloggers in this site were my good friends.           


What can you say about my Top 10 picks for this year? Yes, my choices were blogs of different niches. They were variations of different blog sites that will surely catch your interest!


This writing project will not be possible without the support of sponsors such as Optimind SEO Company, Infinity Hub, E-Commerce Boot Camp, and Digital Influencer Boot Camp. Thanks for making it again come to life! (RCB)

Comments

Saranghae Korea said…
wow, I'm so honored for this nomination. Thank you so much.
deliberatelymom said…
Hi Mr. Rocky! thank you for nominating me. I like what you said about my site. Hope that I could change the way people think about Libraries and Librarians. This is my challenge. :)