What's Next for My 2014?!


2013 has been concluded. It was indeed a 'bitter-sweet' year for yours truly. A combination of good and bad things collided but still the good ones prevailed! Now this 2014, what should I expect?!

Chinese horoscope predicted that the year 2014 was not a good year for me. Bad lucks should be expected. Hmmm...is this the reason why on the first week of January I was crying?! Yup, "simula pa lang ng taon todo iyak na ako...!" Hope that it wouldn't prolong!

Every start of the year, I always share with you  my top list of goals or resolution or to dos for the year. Last 2013, I gave you my "Go 13 for 2013."  Majority materialized but some failed! This year, I'll make a difference!

For this year, I wouldn't make a list of top things to do. Come what may! "Ayoko munang pangunahan kung ano ang nakatadhana!" But definitely, I'm expecting for good things to come on my way. Let's enjoy then  2014 (though I'm unhappy right now writing this post). Chinese new year is yet to come, the year of the Wooden Horse is yet to conquer! (RCB)
 
Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04

Comments