Happy Chinese New Year 2014!

The year of the Wooden Horse has just been started. We are now officially starting 2014 as the Chinese New Year commenced. Since I'm Chinito with a 1/4 Chinese blood, I'm with our fellow Chinese and Chinoys celebrating the new year of the Lunar Calendar.

Well inline with the celebration, here are some of my comics moments created through bitstrips emphasizing the Chinese New Year! Let also our comic versions serve as our greetings to all of you. Here we are:





Let me also share with you a little bit trivia about Chinese New Year. Do you know that the greeting "Kung Hei Fat Choi" didn't mean "Happy New Year?!" Yes instead, it means "Congratulations, Sana Yumaman Ka!" Wow, that sounds more amazing and exciting! :)

So let's enjoy the new year and let me greet you, "Kung Hei Fat Choi!" (RCB)

Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04

Comments