Love Story Four Times!

I've just posted in my official Instagram account (@rockenroll_04) a new bitstrips comic cartoon featuring yours truly. It's inline with the current celebration, the Valentines day.

Here is the said photo:


In the said cartoon, there are four hearts who were lifting me up. The first one, the higher one is the biggest while the fourth is the smallest. Now my question goes, what does these four hearts represent?! Any guest?!

OK, I will reveal! Yes, the four hearts represent my four love interests in my current love story! The biggest of the four is of course the lead cast, my main ka-love team! The three then were just the supporting characters! They will keep my love life with the lead cast intact and stronger! It's just saying I'm the main actor with four ka-love team! Hahaha!

Ranking them in my heart, definitely here is my list (with the biggest heart on top using 'codenames'):

1. 'My Real Love'
2. 'The Replacement'
3. 'The Lookalike'
4. 'The Props'

Yes, these four characters now comprised the Season 2 of my current lovelife! As they say, it's the Season 2 of the Season 3! Get it?! Just read between the lines! Hehehe... (RCB)  

Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04

Comments