#Selfie: Paolo Onesa and Rocky

Since selfie  is now the latest trend in social media, I am now starting to share with you here in my blog "Bits of Rocks" the different selfie and wacky shots with the different celebrities. And to start with, here is Paolo Onesa debuting my new blog segment!

Check out our selfie  and wacky shots below:


Paolo Onesa is a 20-year old heartthrob crooner. His fame started when he joined and became one of the finalist in ABS-CBN's hit singing reality show "The Voice of the Philippines."  His mentor is Bamboo Manalac.

I met and mingled with Paolo during the blogcon of his debut album "Pop Goes Standards." Aside from enjoying our photo sessions, I even interviewed him wherein he shared interesting things about his singing career. I've already shared with you my interview video in my recent post.

Thanks for this Paolo and see you again soon! (RCB)

Follow Us on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
Follow Us on Instagram: @rockenroll_04 

Comments