May 2014: "More Fun, Travels, and Adventures on the Way"



Summer is not yet over. The heat of the sun continues to dominate the earth! And since summer is not yet concluded, I'm ready for more fun, travels, and adventures coming on my way this month of May 2014!

Yes, if the months of March and April marked birthdays and celebrations, this month of May on the other hand is set for travels and adventures!

For this month, I will be very busy navigating the other parts of the country. We are all set to visit the beautiful places of Nagsasa Zambales and Puerto Galera. We will even have a swimming ala-Dyesebel in the famous Manila Ocean Park. Yup, I will share all these coming adventures to you via this blog.

Aside from these said travels, I will also join in other events particular the the fun run, my very first major running event!  

I'm kinda excited for all these things coming up this month of May! So stay tune for the coming fun, travel, and adventures here in this blog. (RCB)

Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04 

Comments