June 2014: "Taking the Month by Storm"



We're already on the mid part of the year, the month of June! Half of 2014 has already concluded! And yes, since we were always busy in all of our commitments, we didn't notice that time is fast approaching!

The past few months truly kept me so busy. I didn't even had a chance to post here in my blog many of my events, activities, and commitments. But still, I have my personal Instagram and Facebook accounts which were always updated in a real-time manner.  

So what's up for June?! Well, aside from sharing you my usual routines, I'll start something new. One of these new things is the so-called "Quick Review" segment which is my quick movie review of all the movies that we had watched. I'll gonna keep it brief, concise, and direct to the point maintaining your enthusiasm and removing boring moments.    

Aside from the said new idea, I will also share with you my very recent activities which will amaze and surprise my readers.

So let's embrace June, let's start the mid-year exciting, let's keep on rocking! Happy blogging at the same time, happy reading! (RCB)

Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04 

Comments