Quick Review: 'The Amazing Spider Man 2'


I am really an avid fan of the "Spiderman" movies specially when the Hollywood hunk heartthrob Andrew Garfield took the lead role! In 2012, I was amazed with the first sequel of the movie dubbed as "The Amazing Spider-Man" which also served as our reunion with my college 'ka-loveteam.'

Two years later, here we go again with another "Spiderman" movie. But this time with a new partner!  And this movie will be my first entry to my new segment here in my blog called "Quick Review."

"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" is more action-packed and more realistic than the first part. It is more action-packed in a way that they introduced two to three villains in the movie with different superpowers which put the life of Spiderman at risk! And yes, it is more realistic because the movie let the girlfriend of Spidey (played by Emma Stone) died. But of course she died with a worth, she sacrificed her life to save the only man she loves who is Peter Parker.        

The movie also puts in realization that even though you're a superhero, you are still human who get hurt and challenged by the usual human fate.

Here is the full trailer of the movie:



For me this movie tops my first list of best film for 2014 so far. No wonder why Spidey tops the highest-grossing film in the country for 2014!

My rating for the movie with the scale of 1-5 with 5 as the highest will be 5/5. Yes, a perfect score of 5 stars!

I can't wait and see its third part! (RCB)  

Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04 

Comments