#Selfie: Pokwang and Rocky!

Let's continue our #Selfie and "My Illegal Wife" experience! This time, I'm with my favorite comedy actress, Pokwang!

Check out my selfie and wacky shots with Mamang Pokie:


For the nTH times now, I got many photos together with Mamang Pokie. I've supported her with her movies like "A Mother's Story," "24/7 in Love,"  and "Call Center Girl."  This time, I'm with her for her newest Star Cinema and Skylight Film's comedy flick, "My Illegal Wife."

Aside from our selfie, check out our full body photo:


Because of the success of her different movies under Skylight Films, Mamang Pokie is now dubbed as the "Queen of Skylight Films."

Congratulations Mamang Pokie and see you again soon! Keep up the good work! (RCB)

Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04 

Comments