July 2014: "More Runs on the Finish Line"



Time is fast approaching. We are now on the 7TH month of the year, at the same time entering the third quarter of 2014. 

What do you expect for the month of July?! Well, this month will definitely mark my new fitness hobby - running.

I've started running on the last week of May. Then last month, I had another two major runs. And for this month, two more major runs are scheduled. And yes, me with my running mates agreed to have atleast one run each month. Therefore, expect more featured posts regarding my running victories!

Aside from that, I will also share with you more exciting events and video interviews with the stars. Selfies, quick reviews, and regular segments were also be expected! Other things in mind will come as surprise. :)

So start embracing July. Start counting down the remaining months of 2014. And of course, prepare yourselves for more exciting adventures! (RCB)

Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04

Comments