Arjo Atayde Shares his Character in 'Pure Love!'


I already met this young actor Arjo Atayde for many times now. Our first meeting was during the presscon of "E-Boy" way back in 2012 where he was introduced in the TV series and in the showbiz world. I remember our wacky and cool photos together in the photobooth! :)

Two years later, Arjo is not anymore an 'introducing' actor. He is now leading in his own TV series pairing up with different young actresses. And take note, his different characters given to him were very challenging - a protagonist and antagonist at the same time! 



I'm glad that I met again Arjo now via bloggers' set visit in his current teleserye "Pure Love." And yes, aside from having more new photos with him, I even had more new questions to him about his current role as a bida-kontrabida in the said TV series.

In "Pure Love," Arjo is playing the character of Raymond Dela Cruz. And this character is very much significant in the story!

Here is a video clip of my solo interview with the actor during our set visit:


Well, if I were to ask you, how will you differentiate his character now in "Pure Love" from his previous roles before?! Is it more challenging to play the character of Raymond Dela Cruz? 

"Pure Love,"  one of my favorite Koreanovelas aired in ABS-CBN in 2011 is now airing again in the Kapamilya network via their very own adaptation weeknights right before "TV Patrol" in the undisputed Primetime Bida! (RCB)

Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
  

Comments