August 2014: "When It Rains, It Pours"


We are already on the third quarter of 2014. Time really runs so fast! And yes, the past months truly kept me busy with different activities!

Aside from being known as the "ghost month,"  the month of August is also known as a typhoon month. Different typhoons and habagat from the previous years visited the country every month of August.

But for me, I take this rainy month as a blessing in disguise. Therefore I titled this post as "when it rains, it pours."  Agree?!

This month, I'll share with you different things which kept me busy on the previous months. Yes, expect for running posts, events, celebrity happenings, and star-studded selfies. And of course, expect for other surprising posts here in this blog for this month of August. 

So again, join me as I conquer the rain with best things happening in my life! Enjoy! (RCB)

Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04

Comments