Food Bits: Tasting a Crunchy Grilled Lobster at Tambayan Sa Kanto!



I admit, I am really a big fan of seafoods! Yes, if you ask me what type of food is my favorite, I'll definitely answer you with SEAFOOD. Grilled squid, calamares, shrimp, sugpo, oyster, and lobster are some of my favorite which comprise this category.

Before my 21KM major run in Milo Marathon on the last week of July, I've organized the relaunch of the lifestyle show "Fun with Philip." When Philip Abadicio, the host of the TV show asked me if what restaurant should we conduct the Bloggers' Night for his show, I quickly recommended Tambayan Sa Kanto! Yes, this is my favorite restaurant which offers the all-time favorite Pinoy cuisine from the different regions of the country. When Philip visited the said place, he agreed with me! The place is so nice and the foods were great!

When the actual bloggers' night took place on a rainy Saturday night, all my blogger friends who were invited got amazed when the resto served us their best dishes. Actually from appetizer to main dishes up to the dessert and drinks served to us, walang itulak-kabigin! "Panalo sa sarap at uniquness!" 

Well, before I share with you the different great foods served to us during our event, allow me to put first in spotlight this main dish called Grilled Lobster! "Favorite ko 'to e!" 

"Itsura pa lamang, ang sarap na," I said to myself! Aside from squid or pusit, lobster or alupihan is really my childhood favorite! And it excited me when Ms. Margaret, the owner of this resto shared with me that part of the menu in the main dish is this yummy grilled lobster!

I often tasted a fried or a sinangag na lobster but Tambayan Sa Kanto put a new twist to my favorite seafood dish. They served us their grilled version with lemon butter sauce! "Wow, ang sarap!" It truly tasted great! I can say that their very own version of grilled lobster is the best seafood dish I've tasted so far! 

This grilled lobster is so crunchy and crispy! "Malutong mula laman hanggang balat!" "Talagang hindi ko pinatawad namnamin ang malinamnam niyang balat!" It's awesome! The lemon butter sauce added more flavor to the grilled lobster!

"More rice please!" This grilled lobster with extra steamed rice served as my carbo-loading on my 21km. major run hours later. :)

On my next posts, I'll share with you more great foods served to us by Tambayan Sa Kanto.

Tambayan Sa Kanto or TSK or simply Sa Kanto is located at the ground floor of The Podium, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City.  (RCB)  

Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04

Comments