My Top 10 List of Emerging Influential Blogs for 2014 #emergingblogs2014


Since 2010, I am joining this writing project which aims to recognize the new and emerging blogs which are creating huge impact in the world wide web. And for this year, here is my most-awaited list:


1. The Dailypedia

  - This is my No. 1 in my list for this year. This blog site deals with the extra-ordinary things and trending topics around us. Though it is very new in the blogasphere, it already gained popularity and huge hits and readerships. And yes, this blog site truly inspires me to do the best in my blogs. Very soon, I will be one of the writers in this blog.

    - Talking about inspiration, I really admire the person behind this blog. Yeah, she is truly super active in Social Media and a very transparent to all bloggers. And yes, every year, she has a new blog and she can maintain it though super busy. Of course, I'm her No. 1 supporter in every new blog she had created.

3. Center Tech News     
    - I'm a techie guy and my profession deals with technology. Definitely, I always love to see and visit new tech blogs. Therefore, this blog site lands on my third place.

    - This blog deals with social issues and human interests. Therefore as a person, I need to equip myself about social issues around me.

- This blog is very informative. Every time I visit this blog, I learn new things. I love how the author behind this blog presented his topic.  

I love foods specially desserts! My meals wouldn't be completed without desserts on my table. That's why this blog captivates my taste and put it on my list.

Since childhood, I love to read comics. And my comics craving really comes to live visiting this blog site.

8. Astig
-"Title pa lang Astig na!" Well, one word to describe why I put this blog on my list - Astig! This is the blog I that I always see on Facebook. Yes, the owner of this blog is really big time that he can afford to advertise on Facebook.
9. Xolxol
- Very cool title! Truly catchy that you will really tempted to visit the site. Ang Galing!

-     And to complete my Top 10 list for this year is no other than this blog. Yeah, I put this one on my list because I love how the author of it presented the issues with in-depth analysis. Great one!

This great Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2014 Writing Project will not be possible without the following sponsors:


Join now and create impact in the Blogging Community and promote it in your social networks using the hashtag #emergingblogs2014.

Congrats to the new blogs born this year! Enjoy! (RCB)

Follow Us on Instagram: @rockenroll_04
Follow Us on Twitter: @rockenroll_04

Comments