Shake, Shake, Shake at TSK!


  
Tambayan Sa Kanto or TSK is a restaurant known for serving authentic Filipino cuisines from the different part of the region. Best-selling dishes like crispy bagnet, roasted garlic chicken, crunchy grilled lobster, baked tilapia, kare-kare, and many more all-time favorite Pinoy goodness were some of the signature dishes of the resto which put it on top of the competition against the other. But aside from these, did you know that TSK is also champion in terms of serving desserts and coolers?!   

Yes, I admit, I'm a big fan of shakes and coolers. Whenever I'm in a restaurant or in any food establishment, what I order for drinks is always shakes or coolers. I love the milk, chocolate, or pearl shakes. And I'm glad that TSK also offers my favorite delight. :)  

Knowing Tambayan Sa Kanto, they make ordinary foods extra ordinary! I've already proved that in my previous posts. And they made it again this time in terms of my favorite shakes and coolers. Well, let's take a glance in some of Tambayan's binabalik-balikang shake goodness!

TSK's Very Own Ripe Mango Shake

My Favorite Chocolate Shake Served in Tambayan's Way

Mango is Philippine's national flagship fruit. Definitely, this is part of restaurant's recipe. And they serve it in their own creative way. They put greatness in the unripe mango converting it into their very own Green Mango Shake.

I love how TSK presented their ripe mango shake. Yes, it was very creative! They serve it in two versions - the first one with red watermelon on top decorated with green mango skins while the other is colored with blue berries and with slices of green mango standees. Their creative presentation of green unripe mango shakes depicts an island cove!   

What I love most in these Tambayan's shakes were not only their artistic presentation, but also their great taste! Yes, the taste combines the sour goodness of the unripe green mango blended with its sweet toppings and cream milk. "Ang sarap! Talagang umulit ako!" First and second rounds were definitely not enough! "Mapapa-ulit ka talaga ng maka-ilang beses..."     

Taking a Selfie with My Favorite Shake

I'm Proud to be a Tambayan's Shake Endorser

Tasting these Tambayan's shakes, I couldn't help myself to take a picture of myself holding and tasting a shake goodness. And if given a chance, I want to become an endorser of Tambayan Sa Kanto's shakes with a huge billboard up and posted in the busy road of EDSA! Hehe... 

Aside from the green mango shake, TSK also offers the ripe mango, the chocolate, and the vanilla flavored shakes. Below are some of their photos that will quench your thirst:  

The Sweet TSK Mango Shake

Tambayan's Version of Vanilla Shake

To complete the list of Tambayan's fruit shakes, joining the bandwagon are the banana, the papaya, the pomelo, and the melon shakes!

For only Php85.00, you can taste the goodness of Tambayan Sa Kanto's very own version of fruit, milk, and chocolate shakes! 

Before I end up my post, I will let you visualize how creative TSK serve their very own ripe mango shake. Here is the said goodness blended in blue:   

Another Creative Version of Tambayan's Ripe Mango Shake

What Makes This Ripe Mango Shake Blue?

Wow oh wow, which among these Tambayan Sa Kanto's shakes do you like and love the most?! Which will you taste first?!

Well, feel great and fulfill your desire after tasting these shakes! Come and visit Tambayan Sa Kanto located at the G/F The Podium Mall. ADB Avenue, Ortigas Centre, Mandaluyong City.

For other recipes and services, you may also visit their official Facebook Fan Page at https://www.facebook.com/TambayanSaKantoResto.

So c'mon, tara na at tambay na sa Tambayan Sa Kanto and discover those great Filipino dishes! (RCB)

Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04

Comments