#Throwback2014: The Year of the Runs!

2014  is the year of the runs for me! Yes, this is the year that I started to run long distances and started to join in the different marathons!

My very first running event was only mid this year - the AmCham ScholaRun followed immediately by the 21 Km. World Vision Run, May 2014. Afterwards, every month, I have different running events!

Running then becomes my major sports! I got addicted to it. Inline with this, my new blog for running which is  Runner Rocky was born! You may visit it at www.runnerrocky.blogspot.com.

By the way, let me share with you my recent run, the 16 Km. AffiniTea Brown Race








The details and the full story of this run as well as my other major runs can all be read in my running blog, the Runner Rocky  at www.runnerrocky.blogspot.com.

Is running takes the No. 1 spot in my Top 14 Highlights of my 2014?! Well, let's find out in my Year-Ender Report to be posted later on so stay tune! (RCB) 

Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments