December 2014: "Ending the Year Right"




The last page of the calendar is yet to peel. The year 2014 is set to say goodbye! Is this year has been good or bad to me?

As many of you expected, yes, this month of the year is the month where we count down the best and the least of the year that was. This is the month where yours truly will be posting the highlights of my year, for 2014, I'll be having my 14 of 2014. And there will be a twist in this yearender of mine that you should watch out!

Aside from the much awaited personal yearender report of mine, I will be having a throwback post of some of the important things that happen in my life that took place from January to December of this year. Of course, expect for more surprise posts that will come bit by bit.

So, let's end the year right! Let's start to count the blessings of 2014 and learn from the challenges that it brought me.  (RCB)

Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments