#Throwback2014: "Once a Merman"

Mermen and mermaids also became a trending topic in 2014 as ABS-CBN made they own TV series version of Mars Ravelos' "Dyesebel." The title role was played by Anne Curtis. But in the said TV series, it also gave rise to the mermen played by the hunk actors like Albert Martinez, Markki Stroem, Jay Gonzaga, Rigor Gorospe, and Sam Milby.  

Yours truly also joined the bandwagon. Before the summer of 2014 ends, I also became a merman with a blue tail.

Check out some of my photos during my once in a lifetime merman experience:






Will my character as a merman be included in my 2014 yearend list?! Well let's find out in my Yearender Report to be posted before 2014 ends. (RCB) 

Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments