January 2015: "Starting Another Page of History"



This is my very first post for the year 2015 in all my blogs! :) 

Thanks God that 2014 has ended. Yes, that year truly ruined my lovelife that somewhat affected my career and social life. And that also proved my Chinese Horoscope last year saying that my year, the year of the rat was not a good year for me in 2014. On the contrary, the year 2015 is a good year for yours truly according to my Chinese zodiac.

New year once more gives me a new hope, a promising new path to start with. More new plans are now on my bucket list for this year of the sheep. And that will be one of the main features that I will share with you here in my personal blog.

And my annual yearender report, now for the year 2014 will also be shared today right after this post since I'm too busy on the last days of December.

So let's start creating another new history as the first page of 365 days begins! (RCB)

Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments