Let's Do This 2015: My 15 Things for 2015


Since 2014 has been concluded and I've already completed my yearender, it's time now to face another year! And that is, the year 2015.

As what I always do every start of the year (aside from giving your my Top list year end review), I already list down 15 of my plans to pursue this 2015. And I'll definitely share them with you!

Well, in no particular order or hierarchy, here are the 15 things to do in my bucket list for 2015:


1. I'll participate in more running events. Will be more active in my running team.

2. I'll take more care of my blogs. More active in posting and engaging in different blogging activities and social media.

3. I'll be more 'mapagbigay' this year giving chances to the people who love me! Yes, we will reverse the story this time.

4. Ignore those people who hurt me!

5. I'll be fiercer. More 'palaban.'  You better watch out!

6. I'll be having my hair dreadlocks. I'll already tried having a long hair and it was bagay for me as many say!

7. I'm planning to have a baby this year. Yes, by hook or by crook, I should start having a kid this year!

8. I will be more focus on gym and fitness. Since I'm already a lifetime member of Slimmers World, I should concentrate more on toning my body, building abs, improving my chiseled chest, and gain more muscles.

9. I'll socialize more! Will meet new people and faces!       

10. I'll be hosting more new events.

11. Flirt unlimited.

12. To reach 2,000 Followers in Instagram.

13. Will plan for investment.

14. Will do better in work and in professional aspects. 

15. Exciting Celebrations of the Year like 10 Years of rockyron and blog anniversaries like 7TH Year for Bits of Rocks, 6TH Year  for TV Series Craze, 3RD Year for The Lifestyle Portal, and 1ST Year for Runner Rocky.

So are you excited for 2015? In my case, yes I am! Let's leave the bad past behind, pursue the good things, and face the new challenges of the new year. Happy New Year everyone! (RCB) 
  
Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks



Comments

Aris Razo said…
Good luck on your bucket list or wish list for this year. God bless you !
Sol Razo said…
May God gives you all the favors for your 2015 plans, Cheers!
Unknown said…
Yeah, you can do this. Stay dedicated!
Ace said…
We are excited for the updates next year, you have many wish list and what I like the most from your list is to have a baby by hook or by crook, hahahahha, be safe my friend! And my suggestion is, if you want to have a baby should be to the one you love. Maybe you'll meet her while running, so I suggest you register to all fun run and never give up my friend. :)