The Top 14 Hashtags of My 2014: The 14 Highlights of My Year #2014YearEnder

  
Hashtags were really trending topics in 2014. And yours truly honestly admits that I am a hashtag fanatic as I use this as many as I want specially in my Instagram posts. Therefore, my 2014 yearender will then revolve to hashtags!   

Yes, there are 14 Hashtags  which correspond to the Top 14 highlights of my year. If I were to assess my 2014, definitely it was not a good year for me specially in terms of my lovelife. It ruined my heart affecting my life! But then, there were also some good things that happened to me during this year. Therefore, those good and those bad collided - let's count the good, the blessings and let's learn from the not so good things!

So ladies and gentlemen, here is the list of the Top 14 Hashtags, the 14 Highlights of My 2014:


14.) #REVELATION:
  
- Taking the No. 14 spot is the #Revelation. 2014 was truly full of pasabog! If you are watching a teleserye, #AlamNa the secrets! This was the year when majority of the minds were enlighten, clues were verified, and question marks turned to dots.   

It was an end-to-end moment where yours truly was crying in the beginning of the year for one person and cried again at the end of the year for another person! It was January when I cried and revealed to a friend (the same day when Angel Locsin cried during The Legal Wife's presscon at the presence of the media revealing the reason of her breakup with Phil Younghusband and revealing that she still inlove with Luis Manzano) about my heart problem. And in December, another similar situation took place but that time, it was for another person. "San ka pa, tinalo ang mga iyakan sa pinapanood mong telenobela!"  


13.) #R2 / #R2R /  #RR

 - That means Reunion and Reconciliation. Yes, I had two reunions with friends this 2014 after so many years. The first one was in January wherein I was reunited with my college friends and school publication's editors during the wedding of my college bestfriend. That was also the time when reconciliation took place. Me and my college rival finally reconciled and became friends again!      

The second reunion took place in March. This time, it was with my elementary classmates. It was actually an unplanned reunion. But the best thing that happened to me during that time, I met someone, a friend of my elementary friend whom became an apple of my eyes for a short period of time! #Dati, a song from Sam Concepcion and Tippy Dos Santos as our theme song. #KE


12.) #Eventology

- Ops, my events were leveled up to a higher level this year. This was the year wherein I handled major events where yours truly was the major organizer. These events were the "Fun with Philip" Show Launch, Tambayan Sa Kanto Food Trip, "The Country Wife" Celebrity Preview, and Hanz Cua Feng Shui 2015 Presscon.        

What more, I even had my first time to be a full-length program host / master of ceremony during the very first get-together of 'Marnolo,' the love team / tandem of PBB's Maris Racal and Manolo Pedrosa. #Kota! Hmmm... "host din pala ako ng Fun with Philip at Tambayan Sa Kanto Food Trip...Hehe!"   

Other events this year also paved way for me to meet the celebrities whom I never yet meet before like James Reid, Judy Ann Santos, Jean Garcia, and Daniel Matsunaga including the international artists and YouTube sensations namely Kurt Hugo Scheneider and Sam Tsui. I'll write a separate post for this! 

The FHM Sexiest Women 2014 Show was also a significant event for me this year. First, this was my very first time to attend this show; second, I had reconciled with a friend whom I got a misunderstanding; third, we became close again with my former love; and fourth, I met someone here! #ArKi!       

Awards nights were also significant things during this year. Aside from that star-starry events with the brightest stars, shift of feelings from one person to another took place!  

The Remarkable Words of My 2014
In 2014, I've Cried for Two Persons


11.) #iWitness

 - Literally, I witnessed crimes and holdups in bus twice! Yes, since I was assigned to a midshift schedule starting in March, I had witnessed two bus crimes while going home at 2am. The first one was an actual holdup wherein two thieves went up the bus with a gun and got the bags of the passengers. Thanks God, I was safe and my bag was not collected!   

The second crime was a bloody one wherein the conductor hit the head of the mistaken holdapper with his icepick. Blood flowing on the bus! Still thanking God since I was also safe and sound after the incident.

In addition to this, September 2014 when my Samsung Galaxy S3 cellphone was snatched from me while riding in the jeepney. The snatcher was outside the jeep and got my mobile when I was texting during the heavy traffic! Running mode in me was on "nung hinabol ko pa talaga 'ung snatcher sa kalsada at wala akong paki sa mga rumaragang sasakyan!" I've stopped chasing him when he entered the dark side of the eskinita! #IShoweredWithCoco  pa-more! Tsk...tsk...tsk!   


10.) #TMWattpad

- 2014 was also the year when I started to a write a novel in the famous Wattpad. And yes, that was based on a true-to-life story! I already finished up to Chapter 7 of the book. But since I was too busy with my different commitments, the novel was not yet completed. 

I am targeting that the story will be putted on the big screen with Dennis Trillo  and Tom Rodriguez as the lead casts. Big good luck to me! #TomDen the movie!    


9.) #TravelExplore

 - Travels, outings, and viajes were all the way in 2014! I had traveled to four different places around the country this year - Private resort in Laguna (March 1) for Team Building, Company Team Outing in Zubic Pampanga (April), Nagsasa (May) Barkada trip, and Puerto Gallera Escapade (November) courtesy of #MetroBlogger.     

These four travels were put on the limelight since each moment in these trips were trending! "Sino ang makakalimot sa pinag-usapan talagang company outing?!" #GuardiaSibil #GuardianAngel #AsongSunudnangSunod #DaigPaAngAsawa! How about the greatest Wedding-like moments in March 1? "Eh kamusta naman ang mga rebelasyon sa Nagsasa?! But most of all, I've experienced the S*x on Beach! "Ang sarap pala!" Hehe... #adventure      

Random Picks of the Remarkable Moments of My 2014

8.) #Groupie

 - I became part of the different groups this year. Well aside from the blogging community, I then became an official member of the prestige and elite running group, the Team Run Direction or TRD #TRD.   

In the company perspective, "ayun oh, tatlong grupo ang dinaanan ko!" #Astig 

Glad also to become part of the MetroBlogger team. I've enjoyed their company specially during our Puerto Gallera trekking and escapades!   

I also met new faces and new friends this year. One of them turns to be my so-called protege. #BFF #barbeque 


7.) #1KIG

 - Meaning, "1,000 followers in Instagram." Finally, I've achieved my target goal of reaching 1K followers in Instagram! "Isang libo lang ang hiniling ko," but at the end of the year, I even got 1,358 total followers! Wow! So thankful for this. I really appreciated my fans and supporters for making it happen although some stupid people laughed at me saying "araw-araw na lang puro mukha ko daw ang nakikita at pina-flood sila!" #WalangBasaganNgTrip! 


6.) #AkiChua

 - "Aki Chua ma-iinsecure na ba ako sa'yo dahil mas nakilala ka pa kesa kay Rocky Batara?" Yes, that name eventually rose in fame. And yours truly is now more identified as Aki (the screen name) rather than the real Rocky!

A cool story in one of the events I have attended just happened this year. Two participants got confused if the person with them was Aki or Rocky. "At nagtalo pa talaga sila ha - hindi si Aki 'yan (one said). No, it's Rocky (the other said)" "Kambal ba sina Aki at Rocky, bakit magkamukha?!"

In 2014, I've Reached My Goal of 1K Followers in IG
Two Letters to Spell My 2014


5.) #TheMerman

- This was one of the coolest and most adventurous things I've done this year! Well since mermaids and mermen were so famous and trending this year because of ABS-CBN's TV series adaptation of Mars Ravelo's "Dyesebel,"  yours truly was also turned into a hot merman with a blue tail! "Ayun on, kinabog si Sam Milby who is playing the merman Liro in the TV series!"

And take note, my swimming instructor during this moment was a Mario Maurer-Kalokalike merman! Ayos!

Being a merman then turned to be as one of my most remarkable roles I've played so far! #sireno #merman


4.) #RunnerRocky

- 2014 was also the birth year of my newest baby blog named Runner Rocky! He was born in November and now turning three-month old. "Since nakahiligan kong tumakbo at maging runner, ayun nadala hanggang sa blog!"

Runner Rocky is also my very first blog with a .com domain name! From www.runnerrocky.blogspot.com, Runner Rocky now turns to www.runnerrocky.com.

This blog will also be my entry to the 2015 Emerging Influential Blog.


3.) #Friendzoned

- I don't want to explain this item further. Well, please watch the movie of Kim Chiu  and Xian Lim called "Past Tense" for the details. Anyways, we had watched that film together. 

#KimXi also played a vital role in my love stories in 2014. Their movie "Bride for Rent" in January which opened the year was related to me. On the other hand, their movie "Past Tense" in December which ended the year was also related to me! "Ano ba yan?!" #EndToEnd #MakeandBreak #TwoTimesThePain

I've Passed my Second Software Certification which is the PSM

I'm Proud to be a Habitat Online Champion, Another Photoshoot

We are the Boys of the Awards Nights

2.) #Run

- 2014 was the year of the run for me! Definitely, this was the year when I started to run and got addicted with it! The addiction started in May when I failed to run a 5K in AmCham ScholaRun because I was late in the event. I got frustrated. Therefore, I joined a 21K category in World Vision Run 2014. Yes, 21 Kilometer was my very first run! "Eh pinagpustahan pa nga ako ng mga ka-officemates ko eh! Walang tiwala sa kakayahan ko! Porke ba di sinasadyang makatakbo sa 5K di na kayang tumakbo ng 21K?" As per their judgmental minds, I need to surpass a 3 hour for 21K. But what I've got, 2 hours and 48 minutes for my first 21K run! Thanks God!   

After the World Vision Run "ayun sunud-sunod na", I then joined different major marathons every month like the Run Fest 2014 (June), Fun Run with the Stars (June), 38TH Milo Marathon (July), Sofitel Manila Half-Marathon (August), Energizer Night Race (September), Rexona Run to Your Beat (October), Run United Philippine Marathon (October), New Balance Power Run (November), Men's Health Urbanathlon (November), and AffiniTea Brown Race (December).      

And as mentioned above, running then paved way for the birth of my running and fitness blog which is the Runner Rocky and took me to be part of the elite running group which is the Team Run Direction (TRD).

A simple start eventually turns to a big thing, an idol and inspiration in running! #marathoner #runner #fitsperation

1.) #Micky / #MicCky

- And this took the No. 1 spot in my 2014! Well, I don't anymore want to elaborate this further. Just read between the lines! This took my year by storm! It was a trending topic almost every day, in almost all of the occasions! #rcbc


And that is the list of my Top 14 of my 2014. Agree?! Those things turned my year upside down! They made and broke me at the same time! They built and ruined me one after another!

In addition to those mentioned above, 2014 was also the year when I passed my second Software Certification which is the PSM or the Professional Scrum Master last July 2014. "Partida pa ha, may pinagdadaanan ako ng kinuha ko ang exam na 'yan! And muntik pa akong mapagbayad ng company ng worth $200 dahil  mali ang nakuha kong exam 'nung una, PO  instead of PSM ang na-take ko. Buti na lang, pinaulit uli sa tamang exam." "Ano ba, ang layo ng 'O' sa 'M'," one of my teammates commented when I took the wrong exam! Thanks God at naipasa ko pa din!  

Now I have two certifications - the first one was the ISTQB or the International Software Testing Qualification Board which I took in 2012 and the second one was this Professional Scrum Master title!

Hope you all enjoy and learn from my 2014 Yearend Review. I'll be more better and will do more this 2015. Hoping for a better and brighter year in all aspects this year of the sheep! 'Till next year! (RCB)


Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

 

Comments

Armi Paz Pineda said…
wow ang daming achievements and exciting experience. Dun ako sa #witness na alarm. grabe yung experiece mo dun. Kaya ayoko ng late events kung walang sundo. Til your next review.
Macy Santos said…
I never realized the significance of hashtags until I became a mainstream blogger. Nice post and keep on hastagging.
n said…
Thanks for sharing this interesting post. Your hashtags of your 2014 are #treasurestokeep.
Sol Razo said…
Wow, super congrats for a very productive and fruitful 2014 for you! Good people deserve only the best, keep it up Aki, and take the best of care, God bless!
Nhessie Agustin said…
My favorite...well..one of my favorite hashtag is #travelexplore, something i wanna do soon! Congrats for having an exciting 2014...cheers to 2015! More adventures for you!
Ace said…
Revelation.
2 times in one year! that's good at least you know now what to do next.

Reunion.
The song Dati was good also, actually it's in my IPAD playlist :)

Eventology.
Thanks, I was able to witness one of you major event - Hanz Cua Feng Shui 2015 Presscon
And I hope you can still consider me for your future events.

iWitness.
Good thing that your not hurt physically but for your cellphone, you can buy more than that. :)

TMWattpad
Excited for your Wattpad novel, please update me! :)

TravelExplore
Wishing you more travel in Visayas and Mindanao. If you get free airfare and hotel please let me know if there is a plus one :)

Groupie
MOre group this year and hopefully I can join also :)

1KIG
You have more than 1K followers! Idol! Can I recruit them also in my IG?

AkiChua
Even me, I will still call you Aki! :)

Merman
I see your photos as merman and looks good, sisid pa more!!

RunnerRocky
Hope to join you in your next run, Body Run pwede na!

Friendzoned
I was not able to watched the two movies, lovelife pa more!!!

Run
I also joined Rexona Run to Your Beat last year and I always joined Rexona Fun run since 2010.

Micky
Congrats for all your achievements! I'm proud of you my friend! :)
Ace said…
Revelation.
2 times in one year! that's good at least you know now what to do next.

Reunion.
The song Dati was good also, actually it's in my IPAD playlist :)

Eventology.
Thanks, I was able to witness one of you major event - Hanz Cua Feng Shui 2015 Presscon
And I hope you can still consider me for your future events.

iWitness.
Good thing that your not hurt physically but for your cellphone, you can buy more than that. :)

TMWattpad
Excited for your Wattpad novel, please update me! :)

TravelExplore
Wishing you more travel in Visayas and Mindanao. If you get free airfare and hotel please let me know if there is a plus one :)

Groupie
MOre group this year and hopefully I can join also :)

1KIG
You have more than 1K followers! Idol! Can I recruit them also in my IG?

AkiChua
Even me, I will still call you Aki! :)

Merman
I see your photos as merman and looks good, sisid pa more!!

RunnerRocky
Hope to join you in your next run, Body Run pwede na!

Friendzoned
I was not able to watched the two movies, lovelife pa more!!!

Run
I also joined Rexona Run to Your Beat last year and I always joined Rexona Fun run since 2010.

Micky
Congrats for all your achievements! I'm proud of you my friend! :)
Ace said…
Revelation.
2 times in one year! that's good at least you know now what to do next.

Reunion.
The song Dati was good also, actually it's in my IPAD playlist :)

Eventology.
Thanks, I was able to witness one of you major event - Hanz Cua Feng Shui 2015 Presscon
And I hope you can still consider me for your future events.

iWitness.
Good thing that your not hurt physically but for your cellphone, you can buy more than that. :)

TMWattpad
Excited for your Wattpad novel, please update me! :)

TravelExplore
Wishing you more travel in Visayas and Mindanao. If you get free airfare and hotel please let me know if there is a plus one :)

Groupie
MOre group this year and hopefully I can join also :)

1KIG
You have more than 1K followers! Idol! Can I recruit them also in my IG?

AkiChua
Even me, I will still call you Aki! :)

Merman
I see your photos as merman and looks good, sisid pa more!!

RunnerRocky
Hope to join you in your next run, Body Run pwede na!

Friendzoned
I was not able to watched the two movies, lovelife pa more!!!

Run
I also joined Rexona Run to Your Beat last year and I always joined Rexona Fun run since 2010.

Micky
Congrats for all your achievements! I'm proud of you my friend! :)