April 2012 - "Cheers for Celebrations!"

Time is really so fast! I didn't notice that we are already on the month of April! And we already spent the holidays of the said month!

Well, just like I always do each month, I'm sharing you my feature topics and expectations here in The Rock Land.

I know you are wondering why the month of April for me is a call for celebration. Can you give me first your wild guess before I reveal?!

A cheers for celebration because this month of April, I have different anniversaries to celebrate!

First of all in terms of blogging and of my online world, April marks the rise of my blogs! Remember the year 2009 of the same month, my blogs became so active and created remarkable legacy in the cyber space! The month also serves as the birthday of my phenomenal hit blog site, TV Series Craze. And of course the birth of other site like TECHkyrocky as well as the other.

April also marks our home anniversary! Yup, we were already three years now here in our new home sweet home! Once more, I will let you invade our home! =)

Then this day, April 9 is our monthsary with my new love of my life! We will be having our sweet romantic date later this week!

And of course, I will continue sharing with you with moments with the stars, my showbiz career together with the brightest stars in the industry! "Sobrang dami kaya di ko mai-feature lahat nang sabay-sabay!" But then, look at your right side! I post some of our pictures in the panel!

It's April, let's cheers for celebrations! Cool! c",)

Comments