My Top 10 Picks for the 2012 Emerging Influential Blogs!


Blogs are like mushrooms, they grow easily everywhere in the world-wide web focusing on different topics and interests. But of the hundred blogs created every year, few grew with impact and influence not only on the online world but also in our society.

This is the blogging project I waited every year which recognizes the influential newly created blogs. The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2012 aims to recognize the influence of newly born blogs. These are blogs that started anytime from June 1, 2011 to the present. These blogs are gradually gaining a considerable amount of readership, following, influence and fascinating the reader in various ways. The bloggers behind them established the blog for various reasons such as expression of thoughts, sharing of knowledge and insight, building a movement, events reporting or coverage, and some for profit.

Actually, this is my second time to join this prestige blogging project. My first one was last 2010 during the first year anniversary of my famous entertainment blog, TV Series Craze. After two years, I'm back bringing you my top 10 picks! Are you ready?!

Well, check out my Top 10 Picks for the 2012 Emerging Influential Blogs. These are the following:


1. The Lifestyle Portal


I am a magazine collector, an avid follower of different billboards, a lifestyle enthusiast, and a trend settler. That is the reason why I gave birth to this new blog. Yes, this is my newly created blog born last February of this year. It's a lifestyle blog with a touch of entertainment focusing on magazine covers, billboards, and trending topics. Definitely, it's number one on my list.


2. The Chronicles of Love Mindanao


It's very rare for a certain personal blog to focus on a particular place in the country. I grew up being a Manileno and not yet given a chance to explore the beautiful place of Mindanao. Thanks that a blogger features this one of the beautiful and important places in the Philippines. That's why, it's my second choice.


3. MAG of My Life


I truly admire mommy bloggers. Despite their busy schedules taking care their children or spending time working, they still find time to blog different interesting things. This is my third choice not only because it's a mommy blog, but also because I got amazed with its title. MAG is actually an acronym for the names "Marco", "Anarc" & "Gelo" who were the mommy blogger's hubby and two children!


4. The Web Magazine


It's great to find that there is a blog which combines three different niches - personal, lifestyle, and entertainment. Or better say that this is a 3-in-1 blog that can easily captivates your online interest. Therefore, I put this blog on my fourth list.


5. Mighty Maus Trap


I caught my attention by this blog because of its unique style. The author relates herself to a mouse who is trapped in blogging. And the mouse is actually the author's name - Mau! This personal lifestyle blog is my top 5 for the year.


6. Blogged: Eccentric Yet Happy


I got curious with the title of this blog. It captivates my attention that's why I immediately visit it. It didn't failed my expectation. It's an interesting blog which gives all your needs and feeds your variety of interest. This is the blog dubbed as the random thoughts of a lifestyle and entertainment blogger. A vegan, adventurous traveler, an audiophile, tech geek, a poet and a wanderer. Therefore, it took my sixth choice.


7. Yummy Tales


Who love foods?! Count me in, I love to eat! I even love to dine-in in different restaurants or food courts. Definitely, it's my seventh choice since this is a blog that features foods and different menus. This blog really makes me hungry every time I visit it.


8. Foodies from the Metro


Like I've told you on the previous number, I love foods and I love eating and dinning in different restaurants. But what makes this blog different is that it focuses itself to the different foods around the Metro! I love how it presents the menus and promos from different dinning places around our urban area.


9. The Purple Doll


Not because it is also a food blog, what made me decide to put this blog on my list is that, I got captivated by its cool design! It's a purple blog wherein purple dominates the totally of the blog. It even makes my laugh by its description saying "A Personal Blog-Turned-Food Blog!"


10. i am a dekaphobic


Last but the least is my tenth choice! Yes, this is another food, travel and lifestyle blog. But what made decide to include it in my list is its quirky name. Hmmm...I wonder why it is called as such?!


And that's my Top 10 pick for the year! What can you say about my choices?!

This writing project is made possible through the support of the following sponsors: DigitalFilipino Club, Search Profile Index, Tof Salcedo, Philippine Data Center, Philippine Online Shopping, Manila Standard Today and DigitalFilipino.com.

Two thumbs up to these Top Ten Blogs! Until next year...! c",)

Comments

Thank you for including my blog on your list!

Cheers! :)
michymichymoo said…
Uyyy, I was included! Thanks for this! I really appreciate it! :)


http://www.dekaphobe.com/
Love Mindanao said…
I am humbled for you to include my itsy bitsy work. My appreciation for you is BIG TIME:)
CrescentFire said…
Hi! Wow, this rather surprised me. I'm very thankful that you included my blog in your list! This means so much to me. :D More power to you!
CrescentFire said…
Hi! Wow, this rather surprised me. I'm very thankful that you included my blog in your list! This means so much to me. :D More power to you!
Janette Toral said…
Hello Aki. It seems blog #4 is not accessible. Let me know when you update. Thank you!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janette Toral said…
Hello Aki. This is to mark your entry as complete. Kindly advise if you will avail your free slot at the Digital Influencers Marketing Summit. Thank you!