With Rhea Santos and Ivan Mayrina - My First Celebrity Photo in the Digicam!


In my recent post, I have mentioned about my very first celebrity photo using the digital camera. As promised, I'll shared it with you.

Yes, the photo above was my very first photo together with the celebrities taken using the digital camera. I was together with the two GMA-7 news anchors Rhea Santos and Ivan Mayrina. That was taken way back in 2004 during my college days in one of the events I've attended for the journalists.

I already have photos before with the stars prior to this one during my high school days but taken via analogue camera, the one which uses film. This photo was then remarkable since this was my very first photo with the celebrities taken using the newly launched digicam and was uploaded in the previous hit social networking site Friendster.  

I was then thin during that time but still a photogenic student. I was the Managing Editor of our official student publication during those days.

This photo also reminds me of my successful college life, me being a student achiever in different fields. Things which I will truly cherish on forever...! (RCB)

Comments