#Dubsmash Craze - Sam Milby: "I Never Said That I Love You"



Did you remember this famous line: "I never said that I love you?" Yes, that is the famous line of the rockoustic heartthrob Sam Milby from the hit 2006 teleserye, "Maging Sino Ka Man."

Now, let's relive this killer line from Sam via the worldwide craze Dubsmash

Yeah, I have not only one but two versions of Sam's dubsmash. It's hard for me to choose which between the two to share it with you since both of them were great. Therefore, I decided to share both!

Ladies and gentlemen, here are my two Sam Milby's dubsmash videos:  



 Did I got the same emotion?! Well, it's up to you! More dubsmash videos to share on my next post. (RCB)


Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks
 

Comments