12 Celebrity Photos of 2012!


2012 was a star-studded year for me. This was the year when I met different celebrities and showbiz personalities. And I got cool photos together with them.

Looking up in my album of celebrities, I'm trying to find the 12 best celebrity shots. But I found more than 12! But still, I've tried to pick 12 of them to be featured in my concluding post for 2012. 

I'm not saying that these 12 photos were already my best celebrity photos because it's really hard for me to choose since I got so many pictures with the stars. Atleast, I can still share 12 of them! 

Here they go: 

1. Angel Locsin During "Unofficially Yours" Presscons



2. Dennis Trillo During the 2012 Yahoo! OMG Awards Night Purple Carpet 



3. Rafael Rosell During the "Dahil Sa Pag-Ibig" Soundtrack Launch  



4. Derek Ramsay During His TV5 Contract Signing



5. Alex Castro During the "Mundo Man ay Magunaw" Premiere Presscon



6. Thai Heartthrob Chantavit "Ter" Dhanasevi During the "ATM" Premiere Night 



7. Jericho Rosales During the "Dahil Sa Pag-Ibig" Pictorial



8. Regine Tolentino During the SM Crazy for Fashion Event



9. Karel Marquez During the 2012 Yahoo! OMG Awards Night



10. Xyriel Ann Manabat and Zaijan Jaranilla During the "24/7" Premiere Night



11. Enrique Gil During the "Amorosa" Bloggers' Conference 



12. Piolo Pascual During the "24/7" Bloggers' Conference



Those are my 12 chosen celebrity photos for 2012. If time permits, I will have a part two of this post since I have lots to share but I'm not promising.

Which of these twelve photos you like and love the most?!

This 2013, I'm looking forward to meet the other celebrities I didn't yet met. And I'm also excited to see them again this year! Happy New Year everyone! (RCB)

Comments