April 2013: "Staying Fit and Healthy This Summer"


Summer days are on-going! Right now, we are greatly experiencing the heat of the sun. And we are starting to see sexy hot bodies in the different resorts. These are some of the signs of summer heat! 

Now that we are on the month of summer, the month of April, Bits of Rocks will be offering something new! We will be inline with summer this month.

One of my goals for 2013 is to have a fit, sexy, and yummy body. But since I got too busy with events and other commitments, it seems I forgot this goal. But just this Saturday, I returned to gym to start again my workout.    



Like everybody's goal every Summer, we want a fit and sexy body to expose during summer outings or team buildings! So, I will share with you summer and fitness-related posts for this month!

Last month, we had our month-long celebration for Bits of Rocks 5TH Year Blog Anniversary. But since many stars and celebrities shared their greetings, I wasn't able to publish all in this site. It seems that one month is not enough for our anniversary. Therefore, I will continue to share those this month. Take note that the month of April is the month when all my blog sites rise way back in 2009.

And of course, I'll still continue sharing you more events and happenings! So stay tune 'coz Bits of Rocks will share more this month! (RCB)  

Comments