Luis Alandy for Bits of Rocks' 5TH Year Blog Anniversary!

Kapuso  hunk actor Luis Alandy joined me and the other celebrities in the Bits of Rocks 5TH Year Blog Anniversary  celebration.

Check out our cool fan sign greetings of Luis and yours truly for this once in a year celebration:   




This is actually our first meeting with the hunk actor. Before, I used to watch him on different TV series, now I can talk and mingle with him!

Luis is a former Kapamilya star. His noticeable and remarkable TV series on the said network was "Sa Dulo ng Walang Hanggan" opposite Claudine Barretto. 

In GMA-7, he appeared in various teleseryes like "Impostora," "My Lover, My Wife,"  and "Indio" among others!

Luis also appeared in different magazine covers and centerfolds exposing his sexy yummy body!

Thanks much for this Luis! God bless and more power! (RCB)

Comments