Rocky and the Chippendales!

Level-up! I now goes international meeting different international celebrities! Oh yeah!

One week after I met the cast members of the hit US musical TV series GLEE namely Becca, Melissa, Jacob,  and Dean,  I met and mingled with the hottest international hunk boy group, the Chippendales!

The Chippendales is actually a touring dance troupe best known for its male erotic dancing (striptease) performances and for its dancers' distinctive upper body costume of a bow tie and shirt cuffs worn on an otherwise bare torso. They were similar to Magic Mike.

Last week, they visited the country to perform series of performance in Manila and in Cebu. But prior to their shows, we met them in a grand presscon held in the Mariot Hotel, Pasay City.

Check out some of my photos together with the hot hunk group:







And of course, let me share with you some of the shots during the actually presscon where they sit for a hot questions and answers:



Well, this is only a preliminary post - a teaser post for the group! Yes, I will share with you my individual photos with each member! :) And take note, I also have a one-on-one interview with one of the members! I will share with you all those things in my upcoming posts!

We even watched their actual performance in Resorts World one rainy Tuesday night! :)

All of my photos with the group were already uploaded in my personal Facebook page the day right after the events.

Chippendales truly rocks turning the wet cold nights into a hot and more wet & wild nights! (RCB)

Comments