April 2014: "Beating the Summer Heat"



Summer is already around the corner! The heat of the sun is truly unstoppable. At the same time, more summer getaways, outings, and trips were taking place!

Now that we are entering the second quarter of 2014, expect for more scorching hot features here in your favorite blog site "Bits of Rocks."  Yes, the month of April 2014 is truly full of brand new stories to share. And I will tell it to you one by one, little by little.

For this month of April, expect to share with you stories related to summer getaways. April is also the so-called "Month of the Rise of My Blogs," we are celebrating the 5TH year anniversary of my top entertainment blog "TV Series Craze." And of course, this blog, the Bits of Rocks" is now on its 6TH year. On the other hand, my lifestyle blog, "The Lifestyle Portal" just turned 2 years old. Therefore, these things spell a month of blog celebrations! 

I will also share with you my pending posts for March 2014 such as my birthday videos and greetings from the top celebrities and personalities. And yes, one of my good friends is celebrating his birthday this April so hopefully, I can share with you his exciting birthday celebration!

The month of April then is a month for fun, celebration, and happiness! A hot month to deal with. (RCB)

Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04 

Comments