Going Stronger at 6!


"Going Stronger at 6," this is this year's theme of your favorite blog "Bits of Rocks" as we celebrate our 6TH Year Anniversary!

Yeah, time is really so fast. I couldn't imagine that this personal blog of yours truly will reach its 6TH Year birthday. Started in March 15, 2008, "Bits of Rocks" stood stronger, tougher, and better on top! Hence our 6TH Year Anniversary is dubbed as "Going Stronger at 6!" 

For 6 years now, "Bits of Rocks" keeps on bringing you the trending topics in my life, in the people around me, in the different places I visited, in the different events I've joined with, in my experience with different celebrities and personalities, and in different challenges I've faced with.    

Join me as I celebrate my successful 6 years of blogging. "Bits of Rocks" rules and going stronger! Happy 6TH Year Anniversary! (RCB)    

Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04 

Comments