The Portrait

Will you able to spot me in this picture?

Well, this is our publication picture wayback in college taken last February 2005. I was thinner that time and of course looks much younger!

We look like artist in the picture having a pictorial for our movie or telenovela. Or just having our acting workshop.

It's been 4 years had pass! Before, we just like struggling students having aim to pass all our subjects or we just all aiming or say ambitioning to get the top most school awards at the end of our study. But where are we now? Now, all of us have our own work, having our own professions. Like me right now, I'm here in my office facing my flat screen PC typing this blog while listening to my favorite music!

All had been changed! All had happened in this school organization. Even the most intriguing controversies were all left in memory! But the question goes, did the wound already healed...??


Comments

edz said…
You should let the wounds heal or else you'll die of tetanus.