My Pussycat Attacks our Kitchen!

It's my pussycat...! Hey, Miming what are you doing on our table?

Well, as you can see, my pussycat really loves to stay and invades our kitchen. After I let you invade our home, now my pussycat Miming Negro invades our kitchen!



She's looking at our foods. She's salivating for the goods on our table! She's craving for it and wanting to steel some! But hey Miming Negro, watch out! My mom is coming around. If she saw you on our table, well don't blame me if she did something to you. Be careful pussycat!


And there's more! Here's another one. Miming Negro is trying to get up on our table! She will steel some food specially on that night, our dinner is sinigang na bangus!. Hey, hey, hey...keep watching out Miming, my mom is coming around!

Hay! What can I say? Miming Negro is so 'matakaw' talaga!! She really eats too much and loves to stay and attacks our kitchen! Hey Miming, you're geting fatter and bulkier now. You're not sexy anymore! How can you maintain your figure?

But then, even though Miming Negro loves to invades and attacks our kitchen, she's really a wonderful and a cute pussycat to have! What can you say about her? Do you even like her? c",)

Comments