My Workstation





These pictures were taken from my workstation. During free hours, I just took photos of my work area. How does it looks? Did it looks good?

I was the one who made designs in my area. Besides seeing photos of me around the corners, there were stuff toys, robots, mini-cars, and planner on my side. Each files and papers were also arranged accordingly. I hate mess! I have phone with ear phone of course beside my flatscreen LCD PC.

My table is so smooth and clean. Everyday before start working after my arrival, I ensure to clean or wipe my table with alcohol. Therefore it smells good. And of course, dirt and germs free! My pedestal below, it was equip not only with supplies but with lots and lots of snacks, chips, and food. But then I took them with extra care to avoid rats and other insects!

Some of my inspiring poems and literay piece was also posted in my walls. And before I forgot, I have my altar on the CPU of my PC. They just give my constant inspiration and even wipe out my stress and pressures! Added to the twist is my music and sounds on my PC whenever I'm working infront of it!

And on the other side of my wall, bravo cards and other appreciation and recognitions.

If I have more extra time, then I will rearrage my stuffs to have a better working area. Will this looks good? Well, you have your rights to judge my working place! c",)

Comments

Bob said…
it looks REALLY personalized! :D