Oh My Pussy!


Many were amazed by this cutie pussycat! After I let you see how she attacked our kitchen, well, I will let you also see how this black pussy pussy actively play in our home.

As we all know, picture speaks a thousand word, but for my Miming, this speaks a million more! Look at her doing...

Hey hey hey pussy, what are you doing in my bag? Hmmm...I think she smells food on it because my work bag has a lots and lots of foods for my lunch, snack and merienda!

But wait pussy, you're definitely wrong! All the foods there were gone, hehehe! I already ate them. Just like you...'matakaw din ako', hehehe! Sorry Miming!


How tame Miming is! Although she's an actve cat to have, she is also kind to her boss like me. Well, if you're always like that...I will reserve foods for you. So that anytime that you will atack my bag, you can get more foods hehehe! c",)

Comments