The Search For The Piggy Bank

Yesterday, I roam around the different malls and department store. Yup, after my work in my office, I imediately go to the malls near in our place. It is because my younger brother ask me to buy a piggy bank for him. He will now starting to save his money given by me. So instead of opening him a bank account, he just got decided to save some of his coins and excess allowance in a piggy bank.

But take note, he is looking for NOT an ordinary piggy bank. He is looking for the traditional piggy, a figurine piggy, made of ceramic, yup, the brittle one that needs to break when the amount of coins is full!

Hmmm...it's hard to find that one specially that we are on the comercial area. Hoping to find what he is looking for, I decided to mall hop just to find his need. And here are what I saw:


I found no piggy figurine. I found those! It's not a pig but rather other animal form. I don't exactly know if they were a cow or a monster!!

Look at this blue one. Another brittle and also like a figurine. Is this a monster with big eyes?!

Wow...a cute little piggy! Did I found now what I am looking for?


Oh my...not yet! This is not brittle, made of clay or ceramic, nor a figurine! It's a stuff toy piggy. It has a plastic inside surrounded by hairs or feathers. It's a stuff toy piggy! but it's such a cute one ha!


From SM Makati, to Toy Kingdom, to Department Stores, here now I go to Trinoma Mall! I roam around this mall looking for the one! And here I got. Piggy (but not a pig figure) bank. This time made of transparent plastic in the form of other animals!


Look at these, another made of transparent plastic. I found them inside the Land Mark Mall!




And lastly, look at the three pictures above! Still made of transparent plastic. They were so cute but they were not the one we are looking for!

Oh! The day is over! I found NO ONE! No one fits the requirements of my brother. Well, maybe in Divisoria there were many. But I have no time to go there!!!

Sad but happy, I go home. I took pictures of those cute little piggy banks to consult my brother if he like any! But as we expected, he like No one!

How the day it was! I'm so tired looking for no one! But I'm happy that I explored the different malls and surprisingly seen many cute creatures. Well, if you're the one to choose, which of the above did you like the most? Cast your votes! c",)

Comments

edz said…
pare, bili ka na lang ng plastic na piggy bank sa may sat. lucia. sa amin yun.hehehe!