Invasion of our Home VI: 'A Lover of Music!'

If there is another thing that would describe rocky, well that is Music!

Yup, I really love music. It truly sounds beautiful in my ears. So for our next invasion, I will let you invade and see my mini-music room!

My DVD Component


The Music Blog You Always Love

I just had a hi-fi DVD component. As you can see, it's just a simple thing. I've placed it in our entertainment rack. See, aside me, our miniature pussy kittens also love music. They find their place comfortable on the top of the music box surrounded by a digitally surround-sound! Such ambitious kittens huh!

One proof of my love in music is my other blog site. Yeah, I know all of you were familiar with the "Rhythm of the Rock", my musical blog site full of the hit, rock, and sentimental lyrics with an enjoyable play list that will captivate your heart. And take note that in every lyrics of the songs I post, there is a corresponding love-story that some of you can relate!

Just Plain and Simple

Oh My Little Kittens!

Bringing back again in my mini-music area, almost everyday if there were no good TV programs or TV series to view, or if there were no new DVD movies in my collection, expect that our home was filled with good music and rhythm in the air! Yup, I was really a musically inclined person. Besides every part and chapters of my life, there is a corresponding music attached to it! Specially my love stories, it is equip with the greatest love songs and themes!

Another Cute Little Pose 'Round The Music


Music, Music, and More Music

Looking below in our entertainment rack, yeah, there is still another cassette! Well, when we listen to AM radio specially in the early morning, we use it. Or sometimes, I often use it to tune to the regular FM channels.

In terms of CD music and MP3, I also have a collection of hit songs. But majority of my collection is a softcopy of these MP3 musics stored in my PC hardrives. Even in my cellphone, I also have lots and lots of music to listen with!

This is just one of the bits of rocky I can share with you for the meantime. And on the same time also, you got a chance to visit my mini-music room! Well, how does it feel? What can you say? What more can you sugest!? c",)

Comments