914

September 14 or simply say 914...! This when started all!

We are like Angel and Richard


She was Alwina, I am Aguiluz

Yup, it was September 14, 2005...exactly 4 years from now! I was a 4TH Year ECE student and the current Managing Editor of our school publication during that time. I never expect I could found the one that would replace the love I lost from Intramuros!

A Love Story Inspired By 'Mulawin'


It All Started In September 14, 2005

I was late from our Communication Engineering Class that time. It was already 1pm when I came from our school. Hurriedly, I go up the stairs running. Since our room was in the last corner of the 3rd Floor, I decided to walk straight ahead from the 2nd Floor. On the same time, our school was celebrating the Sportfest. Majority of the class were preparing for their game. Others were preparing for the cheering competition!

On the last room of the 2nd Floor where I walk on, I saw the students preparing for their cheering squad. They were the 3rd Year ECE students. Their costume for the said competition was a combination of orange-white. Their top dress was an orange sleeveless while a white pant below.

Unexpectedly, I saw someone on the door. Wow, she looks great! Her body was perfect! It very well suits her orange-white costume. I feel starstruck with her seeing her from head to foot! Then eventually, she looked at me then smile!! What a 'kilig' moment! I feel shy, I didn't know how to react! I just go up the stairs immediately! My heart beats faster that time! This was the most memorable late I had! I was so thankful I'm late. I knew at exactly same date, I found the one!

I really love this picture, our barkada...Me, Her, Marfe and Seth!


We Are The 'Hottest' Love Team in Our Time!


Our Love Story was Even Inspired by the First Angel-Richard Romance Movie

Thanks to our professor. He didn't continue our class since we had an Intrams. I hurriedly go down and promise myself I will find her! They were already on the stage to perform their cheering!

On the same time, our wicked Editor-In-Chief or should I say, Idiotor-In-Cheap announced that we had a meeting after class! She's kinda kill joy huh!! Well, together with my friends as well as the other 'bigaon' editors, we watched the cheering competition! Wow...I saw them dancing, but I failed to see her! Well, I promised to myself, our destiny will crossing the ways some other days!


Love Story Started Exactly Four Years Ago


Are We Going To Be Again?


I Remember in September...


This how my "Mulawin" like love story started! Why Mulawin? Well it is because, at first her face retained in my heart and mind having a nose like 'Aviona', one of the Mulawin character! I keep on looking for Aviona! Aviona and the color orange marked my heart and mind! Yup, I always seen her wearing orange in our collage!

Eventually, our love-story them evolved just like the hit story in 'Mulawin'! She's not Aviona anymore. Rather, she is now Alwina and me as Aguiluz! Our love story flies high in the sky!

Aftewards, our love team soar even higher! We are the hottest love team that time! It started in the publication, then it continue in our collage, then in ACSO or the Association of different school organizations, and take note...even outside the school...in the National events! Wow! This was the time we emerged as Angel Locsin and Richard Gutierrez! We are the hottest stars! We are the most, the brightest, and the hottest love team ever produced!

Not only in "Mulawin", our love-story was then inspired by other Angel-Richard movies like the "Let The Love Begin", "Mano Po 5: Gua Ai Di", and "I Will Always Love You"! Hmmm...will we able to do "The Promise"! Yeah, our love-story perfectly fits with the movies of Angel and Richard. Seeing the two of us, you're like seeing Angel and Richard! Actually one of our friends stated that we're like doing a Premier Night whenever they seen us!

We're Planning To Get Sexy and Daring Like in 'The Promise'


Perfect Combination

Now, September 14, 2009...all those things were passed! They were all in the memories. For one year and a half (take note, she was the longest love team I ever had!), I was fulfilled and satisfied! Pain, love, 'kilig', jealous, bitterness, happiness, and 'init ng katawan'...all of them we had! I feel them!!

Things were all in the memeories. A very good experience, a very well love-story ever made. I finally move-on! She's now out of my mind and heart! Thank you Lord, You gave me someone to love from September 14, 2005 up to March 31, 2007! All is over now!!!

September 14 or 914...Hope you learned from our love story! Angel-Richard love team is now signing off! It started in September 14, it finally ends in my mind, in my heart, and in my life in September 14! c",)

Comments

Marang said…
Wow antagal din pla na-air ng luvteam nio ah?! Heheh! Hanep..at nakasama pa ako sa cast.. nakakatuwa.. (^__^)(^__^)(^__^)
edz said…
From Intramuros to TUP to The Fort...Love team continues to survive. Wahahahaha!