Billboard Prince

I am so glad and flattered. After three typhoons destroyed almost all the billboards nationwide, the new day has come for me. Yeah, my very first billboard was already launched!

And what's the good thing...? Well, it was launched not only here in our country but worldwide! I can't believe it! I'm so very happy to see them spread around the world! And besides, even my fans and other people 'round the globe were looking and get inspired with my billboards!

I know you're also too! So it's your privilege now to take a look with some of my first billboards. Here they are...Enjoy! c",)


My Billboard in Paris...Fans Love It Much!

The Wall In The Mall


Do I Have Stalker In London?


SM Mall Of Asia or Glorieta...My Billboards Widely Spread


Oh, Even In One of the Town in this Country, I Have My Billboard!!


Even In Parking Lot in U.K...They Got Me!

Well, what can you say? Do you love them? Or you got inspired? Great! So, you're one of my many fans! Don't worry, some other times when we met, I will sign your autograph!

What can you suggest? Actually it's my first time to have a billboard posted worldwide. after its success and worldwide acceptance, I will have the succeeding ones! So watch out for that!

By now enjoy, have fun, and get inspired seeing my very firsts! You may also grab a copy and post it in your bedrooms or work areas!

Hayz...it's really great to be a model! Next time, more billboards and endorsements to come. I assure you, more skins will be exposed! c",)

Comments

Edz said…
Surely the world will experience the blight of having your billboards across countries.